NEXT STOP: FINAL REPORT
- The test-driving phase of the 12-month pilot project ended in January 2019. Now that this critical phase of the WA RUC Assessment is complete, the data and information collected in the pilot will be compiled and analyzed.
- Feedback provided through surveys, focus groups, emails, and phone calls will be reviewed and incorporated into the findings.
- Based upon guidance from the Steering Committee, the WSTC will issue a final report of findings and recommendations to the Governor, Legislature, and USDOT by January 2020.
The 27-member Steering Committee includes representatives from:
- Washington State House of Representatives
- Washington State Senate
- Puget Sound Regional Council
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Washington State Department of Licensing
- The Office of State Treasurer
- Counties and cities
- Motoring public
- Auto industry
- Public transportation
- Environmental interests
- Trucking industry
- Consumer groups